Shadowdash is a muscular, long-furred, solid silver and black tom with poison green eyes and a scar near his shoulder blade.
- Shadowdash is average sized. He is normal height for a cat his age, and has a roughly shaped triangular face. His nose is a grayish pinkish, and his ears are triangular. He has a very muscular body, and has a long tail. His somewhat long, fluffy solid silver and black fur clash violently against each other. His muzzle, chest, belly paws, and tail-tip are all silver, and the rest of his pelt is black. He has very sharp claws and teeth, and his venomous green eyes take on a round shape.
- Shadowdash is extremely fit, and excersizes and trains by himself constantly. He usually never gets sick, but when he does, he recovers quickly.
- Shadowdash is very intelligent, and only has one or two mental issues. He thinks of himself constantly as an outcast due to his past, and can be shy because of that. He doesn't try to do the things he doesn't like to do.
- Shadowdash is extremely brave, yet very naive and a total rebel. He can be rather sarcastic, and maybe a bit too cocky and tactless, but he's a good cat in heart. He shows the traits of a loyal warrior, but due to his anti-social attitude and his sarcasm, Shadowdash hides the loyalty under his mask. Shadowdash is very playful towards the few that are close to him, and helpful to all cats that needs help, no matter how badly they treat him. He can be rather clueless at times, and very dense when it comes to relationships with other she-cats. He isn't the best at making jokes, although he tries. Shadowdash is one of the strongest warriors in the clan, although he always tries to keep it a secret. He can be a know-it-all at times, and can be very snotty.
Skills and Abilities
- Shadowdash is amazing at battling, and has great battle tactics. He can blend in with the darkness around him, making him good at ambushing and evading other cats. He is also good at jumping, climbing and swimming, but is poor at hunting.
- Shadowdash was born as a rogue to two parents and a sister. After getting lost and seperating with them when he was only a few moons old, SnowClan took him in for him to stay for the next few moons, but he did not become a true member of the clan. Cats around him bullied him and had such high expectations of him, that he grew to resent the clan. When he had trained enough in the clan, he decided to run away from all the troubles and the warrior code and try and continue his old life as a loner. Shadow left the clan, and tried to continue his old life, but found that he couldn't face the old memories of his lost family and eat prey outside the clans peacefully, and turned to stealing prey from the clans. He became skillful at taking prey without them noticing, and lived a rough life outside the clan. He then realized that he had never wanted to live as a rogue, and returned to SnowClan a few moons later.
- Loudstar starts a clan meeting, and Shadowdash attends, and approves of the new leader when Loudstar steps down to retire. Loudstar then leaves the camp, and Shadowdash waits and goes to talk with another cat in the clan.
- Shadowdash is seen trying to start a conversation with Icejay, but when that didn't work out, he gave up. Then, Creekstar returns with her nine lives and announces the new deputy: Shadowdash. He is momentarily surprised, but accepts his new path and promises to be the best deputy. The cats cheer his name, and Creekstar tells him to serve his clan well. Shadowdash promises that he will.
- The amazing Crys roleplays him.
- He is the age of a senior apprentice to a young warrior.
- Shadowdash's life image does not match his description, but it was the closest one that Crys could find. Shadow actually has less silver and is not a tabby.
- He does not know one of his sisters is Iciclesky.
- He's loosely based off of Danny (Phantom) and Jazz Fenton from DP. Crys needs to stop basing her cats off of everything.