Signfeather is an introverted, extremely serious, a little emotionless, very ambitious, quite wise, calm, very strong, muscular, big, husky, yet swift, well-kept, short-haired, thick-pelted, never messy or ragged, soft-furred, quite handsome, dedicated, loyal, determined, mysterious, dark tortoiseshell tom with large, clumsy, klutzy-looking paws, large, pointed ears, long, sharp fangs and claws, a long, wiry-looking, well-kept, short-furred tail, and unusual, exotic, handsome, pure black eyes with dark, smoky gray pupils.
- Signfeather is large, with a thick, short coat of dappled black and ginger fur. His fur is very soft to the touch, aside from his tail, which is wiry in texture. His paws are very large compared to his legs, and he seems like he would be clumsy with them. His teeth and claws are very long and sharp as well. His eyes are coal-black, and his pupils are an unusual dark smoky gray. He has very large ears.
- Signfeather actually has a fairly weak immune system. He's very prone to sickness, and does his best to avoid any sick cats in the Clan. His muscles are strong, but he is easily weakened by even a small cold.
- Signfeather has a very hard time expressing himself. He doesn't quite understand how to socialize with his Clanmates, keeping to himself instead. As a result, he's rather lonely.
- Signfeather is very serious, to the point where he seems to lack emotion. This generally keeps other cats away from him, as they fear his lack of emotion. Despite this, he's very loyal and dedicated to his Clan. He would never turn his back on them, and encourages others to do the same.
Skills and Abilities;
- As a very quick and strong cat, Signfeather is a very capable fighter, and is usually the go-to cat for advanced battle training help.
- Signkit was born to two former Clan cats, Flamefoot and Nightcharm. Flamefoot had died before he was born, and Nightcharm died during kitting, leaving him orphaned.
- Luckily, a kind loner named Leaf found him and cared for him. She was the first cat who found out Signkit was trans, as she overheard him whispering about wanting to be called a tom. She was very accepting of him, soon referring to him as her adopted son.
- When Signkit is three moons old, Leaf offers to help him find a Clan to settle into if he wants. He accepts, and sets off with her for DarkClan, meeting Dreamkit, Fluffykit, Sunsetkit, Grasskit, and Harpykit along the way.
- A patrol consisting of Darknessstar, Frozenbrook, Whitefall, and Hopefrost find them, and after almost attacking Leaf, they listen to what she has to say and take the kits back to DarkClan. He, Dreamkit, and Fluffykit are taken care of by Darknessstar's mate, Kestrelmoon.
- He has a difficult time making friends, keeping to himself until he manages to befriend Maplekit after she comes out as trans.
- Maplekit coming out encourages him to do the same, and he comes out to DarkClan, who accept him.
- He is later apprenticed, becoming Signpaw. His mentor is Radiantshine.
- Eventually, DarkClan falls apart after the sudden death of Darknessstar. He becomes a loner with several other cats from the Clan.
- Sunsetbreeze eventually settles down in new territory and creates her own Clan, SunsetClan, after StarClan sent her a dream. The newly-named Sunsetstar names Signpaw a warrior, Signfeather, and gives him his first apprentice, Falconpaw.
- Soon after he receives his name, Sunsetstar names him her deputy.
- Falconpaw is named a warrior, Falconwater.
- He quickly gains a second apprentice, Flightpaw.
- When the rogues were terrorizing SunsetClan, he figured it was best to remain in camp, not wanting to be misgendered and attacked by the rogues.
- After the rogue attacks are over, his apprentice is named a warrior with the name Flightpetal.
- Signfeather is later expecting Maplefoot's kits.
- He gives birth to three healthy kits, and names the first Bubblekit before he succumbs to his exhaustion. Maplefoot names the other two Crowkit and Nettlekit.
- Crowkit; Living, member of SunsetClan.
- Bubblekit; Living, member of SunsetClan.
- Nettlekit; Living, member of SunsetClan.
- Nightcharm; Deceased, suspected StarClan member.
- Flamefoot; Deceased, suspected StarClan member.
- Signfeather was scared to come out to anyone at first. It wasn't until Leaf encouraged him that it was okay that he found the courage to come out.
- His original warrior name was supposed to be Signflash.
- He encouraged the use of the word caln over queen to be more inclusive of cats like him, as he felt very uncomfortable labeling himself a queen.
- He is confirmed to become the next leader of SunsetClan.
- Signfeather is on the autism spectrum.
- Unknown to any other cat, Bubblekit came to him in a dream before she was born, stating that she was trans as well.
- Loner kit: Signkit
- Clan kit: Signkit
- Apprentice: Signpaw
- Loner: Signpaw
- Warrior: Signfeather
- Deputy: Signfeather
- Caln: Signfeather